Lectrus is proud to offer turnkey control systems design and fabrication services for projects in the industrial, power and oil & gas markets. To augment the services you receive from the original equipment manufacturer, engineering firm or contractor, Lectrus is uniquely positioned and qualified to create and supply control systems design solutions for HVAC, PLC, DCS, SCADA and UPS equipment. Our three (3) levels of service are:
- Level 1 – Lectrus creates point-to-point wire termination schedules using customer-supplied wiring diagrams.
- Level 2 – Lectrus creates wiring diagrams and control systems specifications and drawings. Lectrus also specifies, supplies, fabricates and configures control equipment using customer-supplied electrical power equipment drawings and specifications.
- Level 3 – In addition to services listed in Levels 1 and 2, Lectrus conducts factory acceptance and/or site acceptance testing on control systems equipment.
- Reduced engineering costs
- Increased automation capabilities
- Increased system accuracy, performance and safety
- Simplified outsourcing and integration
- Centralized accountability and reduced liability
- Field labor significantly reduced
- Simplified equipment integration
- Flexibility with equipment type, brand and specification