Lectrus is looking for an Inside Sales Coordinator to facilitate, organize and coordinate the preparation of quotes for customers requesting products and services.
- Review incoming Requests for Quote from customers, determine if all required information is provided, and request additional information needed in order to complete accurate quote.
- Maintain and update quote log, recording date RFQ is received, update information and status daily.
- Assign quote to appropriate Insides Sales Specialist for completion based on knowledge level and/or established customer assignment.
- Print and assembly quote information into organized binder.
- Research and respond to customer questions, inquiries, change orders, and follow up on requests for additional information.
- Update customer on status of quotations, maintaining regular communication and follow up.
- Maintain contact with Outside Sales Representatives to update on status of quotes.
- Prepare job cards for Inside Sales Review and submit to Engineering.
- Prepare and distribute reports containing quotation activities, and other Inside Sales information.
- Provide administrative support to Inside Sales including filing, scheduling meetings, conferences, and any other responsibilities as requested.
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of college level business courses preferred.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word.
- Experience working with an ERP System.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Previous administrative experience in industrial or manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and interpret AutoCad and Solid works drawings.
- Flexibility to work additional hours when needed.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple assignments.
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.